The Les Schwab Amphitheater is gearing up for our biggest season to date. What exactly will concerts at the venue look like in 2021?
We will continue to follow state guidelines which means that since Oregon hit the 70% vaccination threshold, we WILL NOT require any of the following:
- Face masks
- Proof of vaccination
- Social distancing
- Negative COVID test
The steps below WILL BE in place to maximize your health and safety:
- Additional sanitation stations, restrooms and handwashing stations throughout the venue.
- Promotion of paperless tickets to eliminate touch-points.
- All venue employees vaccinated.
In addition, to increase the efficiency of entry into the venue as well as everyone’s safety, we will now only permit concertgoers to bring clear plastic bags into the Les Schwab Amphitheater. Bag size is defined as:
- An individual clear plastic, vinyl or PVC tote bag, clear backpack or fanny pack NO LARGER than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Solid small clutches or wallets no larger than 4.5”x 6.5” are also permitted.
- The following clear totes are in stock at the Ticket Mill in the Old Mill District located at 450 SW Powerhouse Drive, Suite 408 (between Lush and Tumalo Art Co.). The Ticket Mill is open Monday – Saturday 10 a.m.-7 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
We have paused our reusable cup program this year, but we encourage you to bring empty, reusable water bottles to fill at the free water-filtration stations located throughout the venue.
Please keep in mind each concert has specific rules and regulations. For example, blankets are prohibited at all concerts; however, low-profile chairs – 8” from seat to ground, 33” from top of chair to ground – are allowed at some shows. Under the event listing for the concert(s) you choose to attend, any show specific requirements or permissions will be noted there.
It’s go time, folks. Live concerts cultivate magical moments and lifelong memories, and dang it’s good to be back.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit bendconcerts.com or stop by the Ticket Mill, located at 450 SW Powerhouse Drive, Suite 408 (between Lush and Tumalo Art Co.). The Ticket Mill is open Monday – Saturday 10 a.m.-7 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m.-6 p.m.