WHAT TO BRING
Each concert has specific restrictions. Under the event listing for the concert(s) you choose to attend, any unusual requirements or permissions will be noted. The lines getting into the concert will go much faster if you make it easy for our security to see what items you have with you.
For the majority of our ticketed concerts, please feel free to bring:
- Empty or sealed water bottles, including empty reusable containers. Please note we do not sell single-use plastic water or soda bottles inside the venue. We will provide you with a compostable cup for water if necessary, but encourage you to bring your own canteen to fill for free at any of our many fountains. Refer to our take note initiative on our sustainable practices.
- Beach towels and yoga mats are allowed for some concerts (check concert(s) event page)
- Low profile chairs (maximum measurements: 33″ from top of chair to ground, 8″ from seat of chair to ground)
- Personal cameras (no detachable lenses)
- Kid-carriers (backpacks, slings, baby bjorn-type things)
- Personal umbrellas & ponchos
Please do not bring:
- Weapons of any kind, or anything that is considered threatening by the general public
- Blankets are not allowed for any concert.
- Anything to smoke. Of any kind.
- Alcohol or other drugs
- No outside food/beverages
- Golf umbrellas
- Frisbees, hula hoops, confetti, streamers, balloons, projectiles, silistring, etc. The LSA sits along the banks of the pristine Deschutes River. We are charged with keeping it clean and beautiful. You can help.
Thank you! We hope you enjoy the show.
***If you arrive at any concert with prohibited items (see list above), you can check your item(s) at the concierge tent just inside the gate for free. We will return it to you at the end of the concert if you come back to the tent.