FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE LES SCHWAB AMPHITHEATER
WHERE DO I BUY TICKETS
Buying concerts tickets at the Les Schwab Amphitheater
Make sure to purchase your concert tickets through our website or on-site at the Ticket Mill only.
The Ticket Mill, located at 450 SW Powerhouse DR., Suite 408 Bend, Oregon 97702 in the Old Mill District, offers concert tickets to the shows at Les Schwab Amphitheater, as well as Old Mill District gift cards.
The Ticket Mill is open from 10 A.M. to 7 P.M., Monday through Saturday; and 11 A.M. to 6 P.M. on Sunday.
Tickets to all of the concerts at the Les Schwab Amphitheater are also available online and during the day of the show at the will-call booth, located outside of the main gates.
For more information call +1 541-318-5457
WHERE DO I PARK AT THE LES SCHWAB AMPHITHEATER?
Look for “Event Parking” signs as parking is available throughout the Old Mill District. Click here for a parking map.
ADA accessible parking is available on Shevlin-Hixon Drive for every ticketed concert, and in the gravel parking lot immediately across the street from the venue (for most ticketed concerts). Accessible drop-off is available at the gate on Shevlin Hixon Drive closest to the stage, if you prefer that option.
Bike parking is available on Shevlin Hixon Drive. There are bike racks just across the street from the venue.
DOES THE LES SCHWAB AMPHITHEATER HAVE ACCESSIBLE PARKING AND CONCERT SEATING?
Accessible parking is located street-side on Shevlin Hixon Drive (venue address 344 SW Shevlin Hixon Drive), at the art station paved lot immediately across the street from the venue, and in the gravel parking lot immediately across the street from the venue. All parking areas are clearly marked and located as close as possible to the accessible entry.
Accessible Entry Into the Venue
The accessible entrance for the venue is located immediately next to the stage, with signage and ADA signage indicating the location. People with disabilities and their accompanying parties may enter through this gate with valid tickets.
Find out more about accessibility at the LSA concert venue.
WHAT TO BRING
Each concert has specific restrictions. Under the event listing for the concert(s) you choose to attend, any unusual requirements or permissions will be noted. The lines getting into the concert will go much faster if you make it easy for our security to see what items you have with you.
For the majority of our ticketed concerts, please feel free to bring:
- Empty or sealed water bottles, including empty reusable containers. Please note we do not sell single-use plastic water or soda bottles inside the venue. We will provide you with a compostable cup for water if necessary, but encourage you to bring your own canteen to fill for free at any of our many fountains. Refer to our take note initiative on our sustainable practices.
- An Individual Clear Plastic, Vinyl or PVC Tote Bag (Stadium bag). No larger than a 12” x 6” x 12” tote bag with a single compartment (no backpacks) and/or small clutch bag (4.5”x 6.5”)
Beach towels and yoga mats are allowed for some concerts (check concert(s) event page)
- Low profile chairs are allowed for some concerts (maximum measurements: 33″ from top of chair to ground, 8″ from seat of chair to ground)
- Personal cameras (no detachable lenses)
- Kid-carriers (backpacks, slings, baby bjorn-type things)
- Personal umbrellas & ponchos (umbrellas cannot be used in the reserved & general admission areas once the concert has begun)
Please do not bring:
- Weapons of any kind, or anything that is considered threatening by the general public
- Blankets are not allowed for any concert.
- Strollers are not allowed at any concert.
- Anything to smoke. Of any kind. No vaping.
- Alcohol or other drugs (including cannabis)
- No outside food/beverages
- Golf umbrellas
- Laser Pointers
- Fireworks or sparklers
- Frisbees, hula hoops, confetti, streamers, balloons, projectiles, silistring, etc. The LSA sits along the banks of the pristine Deschutes River. We are charged with keeping it clean and beautiful. You can help.
Thank you! We hope you enjoy the show.
***If you arrive at any concert with prohibited items (see list above), you can check your item(s) at the concierge tent just inside the gate for free. We will return it to you at the end of the concert if you come back to the tent.
TAKE NOTE INITIATIVE FAQS
Can I bring in my own Silipint or other alternative drinkware?
You may bring it to fill at any of the water stations. The re-usable cup program for alcohol has been put on hold for 2021 due to COVID-19.
Can I bring in a camelback or other canteen?
Other empty canteens may be brought in and filled with water in the venue. Sorry no camelbacks are allowed.
Can I bring a growler/ and have it filled?
Where is the concierge tent?
Just inside the venue, to the right.
Does the LSA offer compostable cups?
Yes, they are available at the concierge tent for free and used by all vendors.
Where are the water fill stations?
There are water fill stations in front of the food vendors, in front of the ATM’s and at the ADA Gate.
SERVICE & COMPANION ANIMALS
Only service dogs are allowed into ticketed concerts. Companion animals, emotional support animals and pets are not allowed.
See our food vendor page. Look for a current list of food vendors at the Les Schwab Amphitheater during every concert season.
Venue capacity varies depending upon the demographics of the guests for each concert. We take into consideration historical crowd behavior and demographics prior to setting the sellout capacity for each show. For every concert at the LSA, we have an accessible seating area available to all guests.
Float, be safe and remain clear of the riparian areas.
GET CONCERT ALERTS
Sign Up for Concert Alerts Sent to Your In-box