Health & Safety Info for 2022 Concerts
Hayden Homes Amphitheater Vaccine & Testing Requirements
Concertgoers Must Bring Proof of Full Vaccination or Proof of a Negative COVID-19 Test to All Shows
Committed to staging concerts in the safest and best ways, the Hayden Homes Amphitheater announced last summer enhanced health and safety protocols for concertgoers, performers and staff at the venue.
Attendees of shows in the 2022 concert season will need to bring proof of full vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test result collected within 72 hours of the show for each show they are attending.
“Our goal has always been to bring entertainment and music to Central Oregon, but to do so safely,” Marney Smith, Director of the Hayden Homes Amphitheater said. “We’re committed to finding the best way for shows to continue and we are confident this is the right move to ensure the rest of our concerts happen in a safe way, for everyone involved.”
COVID-19 safety policy for the Hayden Homes Amphitheater includes the following best practices:
- Concertgoers 12 and older at the Hayden Homes Amphitheater must bring proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result they have received in the 72 hours preceding the show.
- Adult concertgoers’ proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test result must match the name on their ID.
- Screenshots or other digital copies of either a negative COVID-19 test result or full COVID-19 vaccination is acceptable for entry if the name on the digital proof matches the name on the concertgoer’s ID.
- Concertgoers 11 and younger can attend shows at the Hayden Homes Amphitheater without proof of a negative test. Concertgoers between the ages of 5 and 11 will need to be masked at all times, regardless of social distancing, when not eating or drinking.
- These protocols will apply to all 2022 shows until further notice.
The Hayden Homes Amphitheater is partnering with Curative, an essential health services provider, to offer COVID-19 testing available via a mobile testing van located next to the Amphitheater in the westside parking lot of the Old Mill District at no cost to concertgoers. Curative has a limited number of testing time slots available each day so we highly recommend scheduling in advance. PCR test results are delivered electronically within 24-48 hours upon receipt of the sample at the lab. Rapid antigen test results are delivered electronically within 15-30 minutes.
Additionally, all vendors and staff at the venue are fully vaccinated, and the Hayden Homes Amphitheater has placed extra sanitation stations around the venue, offers free masks at the concierge tent, and is now cashless at all points of sale.
We are still evaluating the feasibility of our reusable cup program for the 2022 season, but we encourage you to bring empty, reusable water bottles to fill at the free water-filtration stations located throughout the venue.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit bendconcerts.com or stop by the Ticket Mill, located at 450 SW Powerhouse Drive, Suite 408 (between Lush and Tumalo Art Co.). The Ticket Mill is open Monday – Saturday 10 a.m.-7 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m.-6 p.m.