Les Schwab Amphitheater Rolling Out Vaccine & Testing Requirements
Updated Sept. 16, 2021
All shows at the Les Schwab Amphitheater require proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID test within 72 hours. Additionally — in accordance with Oregon’s new outdoor mask mandate — concertgoers will have to wear masks when social distancing is not possible.
Attendees of shows in the 2021 concert season will need to bring proof of full vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test result collected within 72 hours of the show for each show they are attending. (Note, concertgoers for the My Morning Jacket shows on Oct. 3 will need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test 48 hours before the show.)
This policy sets standards across the board for concert attendees, touring artists, their support staff and the Les Schwab Amphitheater and Live Nation teams.
The Les Schwab Amphitheater has been following public health updates closely, communicating with public officials including the Bend City Council, and using several COVID-19 safety techniques since the start of the 2021 concert season.
“Our goal has always been to bring entertainment and music to Central Oregon, but to do so safely,” Marney Smith, Director of the Les Schwab Amphitheater said. “We’re committed to finding the best way for shows to continue and we are confident this is the right move to ensure the rest of our concerts happen in a safe way, for everyone involved.”
COVID-19 safety policy for the Les Schwab Amphitheater includes the following best practices:
- Concertgoers 12 and older at the Les Schwab Amphitheater must bring proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result they have received in the 72 hours preceding the show.
- Adult concertgoers’ proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test result must match the name on their ID.
- Screenshots or other digital copies of either a negative COVID-19 test result or full COVID-19 vaccination is acceptable for entry if the name on the digital proof matches the name on the concertgoer’s ID.
- Concertgoers 11 and younger – those not eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine – can attend shows at the Les Schwab Amphitheater without proof of a negative test. Concertgoers between the ages of 5 and 11 will need to be masked at all times, regardless of social distancing, when not eating or drinking.
- These protocols will apply to all shows on and beyond Aug. 29 until further notice.
Note, starting Friday, Sept. 17, the Les Schwab Amphitheater will be partnering with Curative, an essential health services provider, to offer COVID-19 testing available via a mobile testing van located next to the Amphitheater in the westside parking lot of the Old Mill District at no cost to concertgoers. PCR test results are delivered electronically within 24-48 hours upon receipt of the sample at the lab. Rapid antigen test results are delivered electronically within 15-30 minutes.
To schedule an appointment, visit Curative.com. Walk-ups are also welcomed. Testing is available every show day at the Amphitheater from noon to 7 p.m.
Additionally, all vendors and staff at the venue are fully vaccinated, and the Les Schwab Amphitheater has placed extra sanitation stations around the venue, offers free masks at the concierge tent, and is now cashless at all points of sale.
Upcoming Les Schwab Amphitheater shows requiring proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the show you’re attending:
- Lake Street Dive on Sept. 17
- NEEDTOBREATHE on Sept. 18
- Pink Martini on Sept. 19
- Foreigner on Sept. 21
- Lord Huron on Sept. 26
- Luke Bryan on Sept. 30 & Oct. 1
- My Morning Jacket on Oct. 3 (Proof of vaccination OR proof of a negative test within 48 hours of show)
- 311 on Oct. 7
- Flogging Molly & Violent Femmes on Oct. 15
- Jimmy Eat World & Taking Back Sunday on Oct. 16