THE LSA BLOG
TUNE IN TO CONCERT & LIVE MUSIC UPDATES FOR BEND
- Phase 1 of the LSA Concert Venue Renovations Begin Now
Renovations at the LSA
- Date: December 14, 2020
Renovations coming to the Amphitheater
New stage and enhanced accessibility set for 2021
The “right-sizing” of the Les Schwab Amphitheater stage begins today!
The Amphitheater is undergoing renovations to improve accessibility and have the structural capacity to accommodate a wider variety of visiting artists.
- Phase I construction, starting now: Stage configuration and accessibility improvements. Phase I is expected to last until mid-summer 2021.
- Future phases: Venue grade; addition of semi-permanent restrooms; enhanced food & beverage operations; walk-through metal detectors at entrances; synthetic ground covering near the stage to allow for year-round activities; additional accessibility improvements.
- What’s not changing: Venue capacity of 8,000; public access to the Amphitheater pathways during non-event, non-construction times; the local venue management and crew.
- Impact: These planned improvements have enabled us to plan a bustling concert schedule for summer 2021, including many artists who have never performed in Bend before.
Check out all the details on our "New Construction" page!
GET CONCERT ALERTS
Sign Up for Concert Alerts Sent to Your In-box